How to delete twitter account with easy step. Why would you erase your Twitter account?
Twitter is a social networking and microblogging platform. That allows users to post short messages (posts) about current events, personal experiences, and general topics.
Twitter is a popular source of news, entertainment, sports, and commentary. However, Twitter is full of trolls and spambots that can be harmful to your Internet security. The posts you make in your Twitter feed can be crawled with indexed by Google and Bing since it is a public platform. Twitter raises privacy concerns as well.
Clear your Twitter account permanently
Once deleted, your twitter account will not exist. And people will not be able to search for you or access your profile. Note: account deactivation is not available on mobile and must be done through your website. Could still be available through those search engines to delete your Twitter account. Just follow our simple 5 step guide:
1. Log in to your twitter account. Remember, you must log in to the Twitter website.
2. Click on your profile picture at the top right and then go to Settings.
3. Under Account Settings, go below and click Deactivate my account.
4. Read account deactivation information after reading the information provided, click on the Deactivate @username button.
5. The password will be asked to enter before completely deleting the account Twitter.
All most done!!!
More ways to protect your privacy
In addition to deleting your Twitter account. You can take other steps to protect your online privacy when you use social networks. The first step is awareness, and you should keep in mind the following:
1. The information you post on social networks is publicly visible, so think before posting.
2. Even if you manage your privacy settings. There are still privacy concerns “behind the scenes,” since Twitter collects data about users.
3. Understand how your social network applications connect to other applications. And the exchange of data can occur between programs.
To protect your privacy while using social networks, so you can do the following:
1. Use a VPN: A VPN encrypts your Internet connection to keep your privacy and security that will be protected by sending messages or personal communications.
2. Think before sharing: the information shared on social networks is publicly visible. So remember that it is visible to a large number of people.
4. Adjust your privacy settings: Set your privacy settings within applications. It’s to control how your information is shared and what is kept private.